Monday 6 February 2012

a little bit about me

i grew up in fulham, london




married for 3 years, to my wonderful husband, stuart





 we are proud parents to two little cherubs {sometimes little devils}


 

i have been photographing since i was 10 {given my first camera}
i love taking photos anything & everything 




 had my babies & decided to follow my dream of becoming a photographer | did 2 years at college {but i am mostly self taught & forever learning}




i love hearts, drawing, reading crime books {especially james patterson}, dancing to any kind of  music, food {thai being a top favourite} & baskets {any shape or form}




i love going to marseille, france where my family are from | the beach, the food, the family...the life




i have a little obsession with the moon & all things NASA


{another picture made it to the bbc website :) | picture 4 |  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12799686 }



& a massive obsession with mountains & hills
{although i am actually scared of heights}




last but not least i actually went to university & studied the wrong 'P' {polictics...why oh why}


there is a lot more to me | but there's a little insight to who i am :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing Claire!!!!! I want you to know that I admire your work and love your photos.
    Greetings from Athens!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thank you | thought it was about time i shared a little of me ♥ thank you for your support :)

    ReplyDelete